Sunday, May 10, 2009

A dream come true!

Hello everyone!I would just like to say Yesterday was one of the proudest and most incredible days of my life!

Besides the day I got married to my beautiful wife and the birth of all three of my children,yesterday was a dream come to fruition for me and I am still ridding the wave of amazement!

Thank you to all of the participants,to my cousin Pete who has helped me in more ways then he will ever understand,to all of our wonderful sponsors,to our fabulous photogs,to Katie and Mitch, just THANK YOU TO EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE!

Go and check out the website to see our brand new video page that cousin Pete put together with the help of the amazing Micah(WWW.MICAH@POLYBOMB.COM) who has been a huge help in getting the website up and running!

We will also be posting the new photos ASAP keep your eyes peeled for those as well!

We are looking forward to being a staple in our community educating children and parents alike on the importance of being fit and having FUN doing it!

Until next time,peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment